Thank you for your interest in working at Enishi International School (EIS). EIS enjoys an excellent reputation for being a great school, a warm and welcoming community, and a rewarding place to work. We are interested in excellent teachers who are passionate about education and are willing and able to contribute to school and student life in a wide variety of ways.
EIS have an outstanding faculty who provide a safe, nurturing environment for students to learn in, foster intellectual rigor and independent thinking, and promote high standards, collegiality and an extremely strong sense of community.
EIS value candidates who exhibit a passion for teaching, who have experience with students from diverse backgrounds, whose pursuit of professional development is keen and ongoing, and whose academic background and teaching experience are directly relevant to the position.
Child Protection & Safeguarding
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. EIS has a child protection policy in place.
EIS will be requesting a police background check with the local police authorities for each new employee. All new employees coming from outside Japan are required to provide a police background check from their current country of employment/residence and all previous countries worked.
Preferred teaching requirements for EIS include:
· Two to five years of teaching experience in the specific grade level or subject area of our vacancy
· Experience working in accredited schools
· Experience working in a multi-cultural setting
· Familiarity with the best practice methodologies as they apply to teach a diverse student body, as well as evidence of recent professional growth activities
· Experience and commitment to sponsoring extracurricular and after-school activities
Open Positions at EIS
If you are interested in working at our school, we encourage you to continue to check this web page regularly; new vacancies are posted as they become available. Please see below for current job postings.
1-Music Teacher (Start from April 2021)
· Intermediate or higher level of English to communicate with parents and staff
· A degree in Music (Beneficial)
· Teaching certificate (Beneficial)
· 2-4 years of teaching experience (Beneficial)
To apply please click button